- ✔ Be Prepared For Emergency - With battery backup, the emergency lights for home power failure can stay lighting when blackout. The self-charging light bulb will always back you up.
- ✔ More Than Just Ordinary Bulbs -- It works as ordinary bulb during daily use but it will charge itself automatically and prepare for power failure as emergency light bulbs. You can replace your current bulb in any room, storage, basement, hallway, barn etc.
- ✔ A Must-have Survival Tool -- A necessity for household during blackout, storm, hurricane. With this light bulb, you don’t need to pay on extra lighting equipment for emergency. Get prepared with emergency lights for home power failure.
- ✔ Easy installation -- These rechargeable light bulbs are screw in as ordinary LED bulbs (E27/E26). Each light comes with a holder hook, perfect for outdoor activity like camping.
- ✔ What You Get -- Life-long replacement and 24/7 customer service are at your service. No radiation, No extra electricity cost, 100% environmental friendly.
What You Get
4* 15W rechargeable emergency led bulb
4* hook for light bulb
Voltage: 85-265 V
Power Output: 15W
Applicable lamp holder: E27
1.Battery backup light bulb for home, office, basement, garage, shop light, porch, workshop
2.Outdoor camping, hiking, work light
3.Emergency backup for natural disaster
4.Used as magic trick bulb, party bulbs
Q: How to test the rechargeable light bulbs if there are no power outage?
A: Test the bulbs with the hooks, screw it to the hooks, if the bulbs can work , then them can light up when power outage.
Q: How to charge it? How can I know if the bulbs get fully charged?
A: Those bulbs will charging itself when using when there are no power outage, it will get fully charged after using 4-6 hours.have no marks or indicator light to show whether it was fully charged.
Q: How long will it hold charged if I do not using it?
A: The rechargeable light bulbs will hold charged aroud 60 days after fully charged, please fully charge it before storing and charge them every 50 days.
Q: Will it turn on automatically when power outage?
A: No, it will controlled by the switch too, if you want it to glow, please trun on your switch.
Q: Why the bulbs do noy light up when I breaker off my home power?
A: It need a current loop to make it glowing, so even in power outage, please keep your Electric Brake/home main switch on, and keep your lamp plugging into the prongs.